Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) outlines the terms and conditions on which we grant you access to and use of our website www.ahmadtea.com, the terms and conditions under which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on www.ahmadtea.com, and the terms and conditions under which we may offer any special promotions from time to time. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use Our Site or ordering any Products from Our Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Website - Terms & Conditions of use
Access to and use of this site (www.ahmadtea.ae) (Site) is provided by Ahmad Tea Limited ("Ahmad Tea"), "we" "us" or "our" (registered in Ras Al-Khaimah under company number RAKIA 15 FZ112092448 with our registered office at Weston Centre, 1 Wood Street, London EC2V 7WS subject to the following terms:
1. By using this Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on first use of this Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this Site.
2. We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.ahmadtea.ae
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this Site content in any way [except for your own personal, non-commercial use]. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of this Site's content [except for your own personal, non-commercial use]. Any other use of this Site's content requires the prior written permission of Ahmad Tea.
4. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions [and this Site's acceptable use policy], and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. This Site's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Ahmad Tea and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Ahmad Tea be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this Site regardless of the form of action.
7. Ahmad Tea does not warrant that functions contained in this Site's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Ahmad Tea or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Ahmad Tea and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Ahmad Tea or any other third party.
Contributions to www.ahmadtea.ae
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to this Site you:
- warrant that:
- your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Ahmad Tea for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Ahmad Tea against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Ahmad Tea as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this Site and the purposes specified above.]
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this Site then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.